June 6 - 14, 2018
The video captures the most of my Tokyo trip!! (Please give it a thumb's up!) I think Tokyo is the place where you can visit it again and again and still find it attractive.
This time I was traveling with Ring, who I haven't traveled with around 6 years. The last time we traveled together it was to New Orleans I remembered...great time tho. I've also got to meet some of my NYC friends as well as new friends you probably already knew them in the previous post!
Anyway, as you may know, Tokyo undoubtedly, is one of the most fashionable cities in the world, and this time I am going to introduce some of my favorite shopping areas, what to eat and how to get there.
Vintage and Home Deco 古着屋＆雜貨
- Shimokitazawa 下北澤（北口）⤕ https://tinyurl.com/ybbshqu8
- kohenji 高圓寺（南口）⤕ https://tinyurl.com/ydcahblv
- Harajuku alleys 原宿與表參道中間的小巷裡
- Daikanyama 代官山 Allegory HomeTools ⤕ http://www.allegory.co.jp/
- Daikanyama 代官山 DECOR TOKYO ⤕ http://decor-tokyo.com/
- Meguro 目黑 Traveler's Factory ⤕ http://www.travelers-factory.com/
We've been to Shimokitazawa and Kohenji and I must say Kohenji is my favorite. The scale of vintage stores is small than the one in Shimokitazawa, but at the same time, not too many people here. And it's more focused on BOHO style, which is totally my taste!
- 鳥越祭 June 9-10 this year ⤕ https://tinyurl.com/yaqj42lh
This is very cool to see the religious festival happening at night along with night market! As a kid grew up by the temple, I can say it's very similar to the ones in Taiwan. It's just a bit quieter, and the traditional clothing is amazing!
Kamakura and Enoshima 鎌倉＆江之島
- Traffic 新宿到鎌倉 江之島 ⤕ https://tinyurl.com/gl2jopw
Some Unexpected Good Places to Go 私房推薦
不經意在Skytree裡面逛到這兩個，大家可以參考一下。They both have interesting exhibitions, especially Chiba Institute, as they specialized Robot technology (and it's free to enter!)